Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 10: A k-pop dance you’d like to learn

Well, this was at first really hard choice and Kadi told me what to do. But I still thought that I should watch videos and decide which one I like better. And I must say that the winner over SHINee's Lucifer is...

BEAST - SOOM (숨)


Because isn't it just awesome! The practice part and also their... dancing after that. I want to learn it, realllllly~. They are so cute, funny and awesome there. And what I just have to mention - Junhyung wears so awesome clothes! Me totally wants his shirt!

And that part, when Gikwang is in the middle is my favourite. I really like this. And... well, this dance is interesting! Because they don't dance while facing watchers. They are like in their own world, dancing for themselves.

I love this song so much. And the dance. It made me realize, how much BEAST actually means me. Kadi is always obsessing over them, but there are moments when I have this feeling over me. And it's... it's nice feeling. Having something so little to be excited over! What an awesome work by choreographs! RESPECT~!

Well, in k-pop world - out there are a lot of awesome dances. And MVs. But I have to say that this is just epic. :) I'd like to learn it a lot. I would dance it all the time. With or without music, I'd just dance it.



Breathe in, breathe out.

2 comments: