Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 2: Your favorite k-pop girl group

Well, here goes the day two! Paramparamparam.

I thought a lot about it and I'm still not sure. Because... you know. There are a lot girl groups and I listen to them, a lot! but there isn't like... some group that is my total favourite nr. 1. Kadi has it - 4minute, right?

Well... but I thought that I have the right to call 2NE1 my favourite girl group because that's the only girl group that I know all names. Although recently I've started to like miss A a lot too... but still, I don't know their all names there. So I picked

2NE1

Hehe... what to say about them first? Gerda told me about 2NE1... The first song I heard was Fire. And I liked it. I started to like their one member - Minzy - the best. And I still think that she is their most awesome member. x) She is so young too! And awesome dancer. Haha, finding pictures can be so hard... xD

But anwyay... There is something different in 2NE1 too. They have something that other girl groups don't. Probably one thing is that they are not all oh-so-cute like SNSD or... someone other. They are... different. Awesome in their own way.

In my opinion, they all have nice personalities too, although I haven't watched shows with them much. But it seems that they are nice and all... :) Each member is different, that's cool too, in my opinion. I can totally tell them apart, not like in SNSD for example, where they all want to be just like others. That's great that 2NE1 has that unique style.



They have 2 different versions of Fire. This one is street version and I like this more than the space one. But one thing that I have to mention - their MVs are always awesome! They are so... crazy. Always I'm expecting something simple and I get something fierce and totally the opposite. And that's great. Because sometimes I feel bored while watcing MVs. But theirs are always interesting and I really want to know what's going to happen next or what is the ending.

And I think that they have amazing voices too! I'm really glad that for example Bom took part GD & TOP album! She was perfect to sing in Oh Yeah! Although I'm not carried away by GD & TOP album, I have to admit that all YG Entertrainment singers are awesome! And once my penpal wrote to me that in SM - 80% are all looks, in JYP it's 50 - 50 and in YG it's 80% talent and 20% looks.

One their MV that I totally love is this:



It's sooooo cool! :D And I love their clothes too... Haha, it seems like I'm not very good with girl groups, I don't have much to tell... xD And I always say how awesome they are... But well... I mostly like them because of their songs, their music... I like them because they are different and unique. That's it. I don't have anything to add.

MAMA also confirms that they are superb! They won so many prices and since their debute they have rocked the stages. Not even one bad or boring song, in my opinion. And so different songs also, for example take "Clap Your Hands" and "It Hurts". They have the honor to be the first girl group that I had to save pictures to my computer! ^^

-o-

There are going to be some really hard questions now. For example by guy kpop bias. I don't know that should I pick DBSK's Jaejoong or should I write about Taecyeon or Mika or...? I'm so khunfused (confused). Haha, but oh well, we will see!

6 comments:

  1. Should I write in English too? xD
    Write about Mika XDDD. Because he's like new and interesting. But actually I don't mind other too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the bias thing, I dunno, I think you should write about the one who is your actualy bias, not the one who you like a lot. :D

    I have troubles choosing that person, 'cause I just love TOP and Changmin so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elis: I found D-NA challenge too! :D

    Gerda: Yeah, I think that I'm going to write about my actual bias... xD But it's going to be a really long post then! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! 4Minute XD
    Don't get me wrong I like 2NE1 too and I'm so proud of myself that I know their names(well stage names only XD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I agree you should write about your real bias then but write about D-NA someday too then, ok? xD I'm really looking forward to this :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, you have to teach me, Kadi. :D

    Elis: Okay, I must finish this fast then. :D

    ReplyDelete