Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 4: Your ultimate k-pop girl bias

It was tough decision. But I still managed to decide! Here is my ultimate k-pop girl bias:
MIN

(Brb, I need a picture of her. I don't have any in my computer so I'll search it now. :D) So far, me and Gerda have had different bands and singers in each day, but we will see what's going to happen.

Anyway, about miss A Min. She is cute! Like a doll. She is really short. She looks so young too. At first, I liked Jia best in miss A, but since I didn't know a lot about her, I couldn't say that she is my bias. But I have watched five episodes of Oh! My School and Min is in there, so I think I know her the best. Even better than 2NE1, in fact...

Min is a great dancer! Totally awesome. And I like her personality too. She is okay even if she is paired up with Simon D (from Supreme Team), who is AB and totally crazy! And CHOCOBALL. But Min wanted to be with him and she is doing great job! In kpop, there aren't many idols that I'd like to be siblings with. But Min is one of them. I think that she would be awesome sister! Or awesome best friend. Although she seems to be the funny type, it might be little bit hard to talk about serious things with her. But who knows, it may be only her image in TV. :)



So, the first one who is dancing is Yuri from SNSD and the second is Min! Isn't she just adorable?! In my opinion, she is! And I strongly recommend you to watch Oh! My School. It's hilarious, funny and serious at the same time. It's really amazing variety show.

Well, that's about it... one more picture of her... *goes to search*

Isn't she to most awesome one there? Anyway, I hope that Min will be even greater in future.
Lee Min-Young - FIGHTING!

-o-

Well, now it's going to be little more easy... well, not really. I have to pick my favourite song from my favourite group. Oh well... I'll do this with 2PM, so anticipate it! ^^ Thank you so much for reading~.

2 comments:

  1. I totally thought of choosing Min as my female bias, but I didn't! XD Haha, I'm quite surprised to see that you have chosen her. But she is AWESOME~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap, I almost chose Minzy, but I didn't. :D Yeap, she is awesome! ^^

    ReplyDelete