Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 5: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group

Since I picked 2PM as my favourite guy group, I have to pick their song too. I thought a lot about it. At first I knew what it was, but then one other song popped inte my mind. In the end I chose

HEARTBEAT


after all...

Why? That’s a good question. I’m not a HUGE fan of this song, but I think that it’s the one that gave me the biggest impression. It had a great meaning. It had a great moves. It was… awesome in various ways. So yeah. Although there is lot songs that I like, I can say that this is my favourite song from 2PM. ^^

The other song that I thought that I should pick was Only You. Yeah yeah, at first I thought about Again and Again too, but finally I had chosen.

There is great ending part! And also intros are awesome. Here are the endings and the openings: It doesn't allow to put this video here, but watch it anyways!

And I have to say that I totally enjoyed their Gayo Daejun stage in 2009. It was awesome! I loved the Kindex where they "ate" Woo. XD I was Wooyoung in our play… kind off. Well, yeah. I gladly took the part because of him.

And again, I can't add the video here. But watch it, please! It's really awesome. ^^

And of course… Hearbeat was the song that made me realize how amazing 2PM is after all. That they had great singing abilities, that they had great dancing abilities. That they had the power to give a meaning with single song!

And teasers! Who can forget? No one. I loved EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

My heart is beating for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment