Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 3: Your ultimate k-pop guy bias

Ho ho ho. Since I'm sick at the moment (again or still xD), I have decided to do another day!

Well, well, well! Who would have thought that my ultimate k-pop bias is

KIM JAEJOONG

(Haha, I'm searching for a picture... but there is one day that I have to choose my favourite picture of my ultimate bias, so I can't put my favourite one here... Keke, but anyway~.)

So many beautiful pictures of him! I had a hard time, but since I already felt little sad, I had to pick it quickly. :) Kim Jaejoong. Thanks to him, so many things have happened. It was thanks to him that I started to listen to kpop music. It was thanks to him that I laughed when I had exams at school, it was thanks to him that I studied a lot... It was thanks to him that I discovered this amazing country in Asia - Korea. I'm so glad.

Should I write about how I first saw Kim Jaejoong? It was pretty simple... but if there wasn't that moment, I'd probably listen to... something... weird. x)

I was on www.veoh.com, and I searched for some anime, I had just finished Junjou Romantica's first season I think. Or not. I don't remember exactly. But in veoh, there are these suggestions next to the video. There was something called Dangerous Love and I thought that I'll watch it then, it seemed interesting. The language was so weird!! Anyway... There was that fanfiction scene! Oh damn, I can't find it on Youtube at the moment.

Anyway, Jaejoong looked so amazingly beautiful that after a month or so I had to search him up again and I started to like hm even more. He is so... beautiful. ^__^ He has amazing voice. And his life has been somewhat sad... For example, Jaejoong was adopted when he was... four? I'm almost sure, but not 100%, because I read this a long time ago. Anyway, he has 8 older sisters O_O. That's crazy. There was a big issue on November 2006, because a man with surname Han appeared and said that he was Jaejoong's biological father and he wanted parental rights. But soon after Han dropped charges against Jaejoong's legal guardians. It was really hard time for him. And before that, when he was 15, he moved to Seoul himself to take part SM Entertrainment auditions. It has been said that he had to do "odd jobs" in order to pay rent, for example he sold gum.

But I'm sure that all this made him stronger. Although there is big issues because of JYJ and TVXQ, I still have the hope! And Jaejoong laughed much more with all five... I hope that they will be together once more, even if it's just for a moment.

He will always remain my ultimate bias! Oh, one fact: He acted in Heaven's Postman. When I watched the trailer, ONLY the trailer, I cried like... a lot! x) And after an hour watching this, when someone asked me something, I started to cry again. It made me so emotional. He was perfect in there... I don't remember exactly what trailer I watched anymore. :D



Oh well... There is still so much to write about him... Ah, when Linda gave me TOHOSHINKI Best Selection 2010, I was so extremely happy! It's one of the most precious things to me!



One great video of him singing! I totally love this! I'm so happy when they all are starting to turn on one place and when Yunho is running around him! :D Here you see 2 totally different images of him... and here is one more!



It's a fan video, but I had to put it here - the most beautiful song by him...

He will be in my heart forever. Kim Jaejoong - SARANGHAEYO~! I

-o-

I have to stop now, getting to emotional and if I'm doing the DBSK challenge as well... Huuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment