Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 6: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite girl group

Since I'm sick and I've been sleeping the whole day I might as well post here now. It's quite late though. It's a difficult question O_O. I don't know what do say. I should check that wich k-pop song from 2NE1 I've been listening to the most... Okay, the most listened song is Follow Me, but I'll pick THIS as my favourite song:

I DON'T CARE


I'm not sure why I like it. But I just do. It's a song that gives me good feeling. I feel... kind of happy while listening to it? And I really enjoy listening to this when my friends are at my place. xD I don't know why, but it seems like must-listen-to song to me.

Also, some time ago I found an amazingly good parody of this MV, too! In my opinion, it is hard to make a good parody, but these girls succeeded.


I don't know why, but I liked this!

Well, I think that's about it. Because I don't care~.

No comments:

Post a Comment