Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 1: Your favorite k-pop guy group

Hey! I'm going to start with this now, because it was pretty clear that kpop challenge won over DBSK challenge. I really want to do all challenges, actually. BEAST, Big Bang, 2PM etc... xD

Since I’m doing a version for DBSK, 30 days DBSK challenge too (someday! there were awesome questions so I just have to!), I won’t write about DBSK here at the moment. But you must know that Dong Bang Shin Ki is my most favourite group in the world!

But here we go:
2PM!

At first I got to know DBSK. Then Super Junior. Then SHINee. Then Big Bang. And then 2PM. I… didn’t think much of them back then. I thought that they are just usual kpop group. But Gerda told me that they didn’t care about their image. That they were… free and said what they wanted. There were like no limits on them. So I thought that I’d check out some MVs and lives. And I’m so glad I did.



When I first heard Again &Again, this kept going on and on in my head, I couldn’t do anything about it and I started to like their voices. No, I started to love their voices, although I wasn’t able to tell them apart. I listened to 2PM a lot. Then there was that big controversy, Jaebeom leaving 2PM and all Hottests being extremely unhappy and angry and pissed and doing some not very fan-like stuff. But it’s one thing that made me listen to 2PM more. Made me searching for them more, made me a fan. Because I wanted to support these guys. Even though I live so far away and all, I wanted to listen to their songs and think that it makes things better. What a feeling. But the most strongest feelings is given by DBSK, still. Only when I discovered D-NA I felt like… like DBSK came back to me again. I think that I should perhaps write about D-NA, but 2PM… well. They are something that makes me love them. ^^

This picture is made in front of their entertrainment, JYP, after Jaebeom's leaving. It says: WAITING FOR JAY. This time, I was still waiting for him too. Although Hottests went overboard sometimes, 15,000 origami roses are awesome. And you can see those sticky notes written for Jaebeom too. That was the first time when I heard so much about a fanclub.

Then there was Hearbeat and I still didn’t know their names and all, although I had watched their awesome trailers and little bit of Wild Bunny… but it was really a little bit, because I hadn’t even finished first episode… Well, then one day Gerda asked me that what is my favourite kpop persons top 5. And I was like… okay, that’s easy. My list was:

1. Jaejoong
2. Eeteuk
3. Jonghyun
4. Taecyeon
5. Heechul

And there he was – Ok Taecyeon. Haha, how weird. :D Because I didn’t know their names, I asked her that “who is this person singing first?” and decided he was my favourite. Then it all began: their lives, their shows, their pictures and all… I watched Wild Bunny, I was totally obsessed with it! I started to like Wooyoung a lot! He was so cute, lovely, adorable! I totally loved him. Well, I totally LOVE him. He had amazing voice. He wasn’t as… big as others. Well, at first I didn’t think that ANY 2PM member is beautiful. But when time went on, I found out that they all were extremely beautiful.



Although I mostly knew 2PM without Jay Park, I still hoped that he will be back someday. I read lyrics. I was sure that he will be back. But he didn’t… But I wasn’t as sad as some Hottests, because Jaebeom didn’t disappear. He was still with us, although not with 2PM. He became Jay Park.

I read one fanfiction once in oneday forum. And there was a sentence… I don’t remember it exactly, but it was something like: I was afraid to call you Jay Park, because that ment saying that you are no longer Jaebeom. But now I’m proud to call you Jay Park. Well, that was so true!

Then somehow came Junsu. (Btw, I’m listening to DBSK’s 하하하song and someone just yelled “Junsu” there. XD) Well, that guy has AMAZING voice! And I didn’t get bored of him. I watched his videos. I thought that he was the most perfect member! He had nice personality. He was like… really NICE to everyone. Always polite. He isn’t usual 2PM member in my eyes. He is scared sometimes. When there were Heartbeat performances, he was always scared to fell down and so he slowly sat. XD That was funny, that made him adorable. He sometimes stutter when he is surprised. It’s cute. And his Daegu saatori (dialect)! Well, I love Daegu dialect now!

And then… Taecyeon. I don’t even know when I started to like him again this much. But I did. And when I started to watch videos about him, I was sure that he is my favourite. XD And other members... Junho. Although I'm not big fan of Junho, there are moments where I just adore him! He is funny. And cute. He was Chansung's son in one video. It was just hilarious! And Chansung is awesome too. You know... I have a secret. I like Chansung's legs. xD I just... like them. :D And there is Nichkhun. Chansung's wife. At least in one video. But the popular pairing is KhunWoo. Nichkhun's name is difficult. And I didn't like him at the beginning. But I can't imagine 2PM without him!

Anyway… even when there was MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards), I did a video to support 2PM. Because they are important to me! Hehe. I even like my video. And Gerda’s too, ofcourse. 2PM's MAMA live was awesome!



Although I may sound like crazy fan, I’m not. I just like them a lot. But I’d never do something disgusting or bad or crazy like some fans. I just want to be happy and listen their songs for a long time! :) 2PM is surely 10 points out of 10!

In my heart, 2PM has seven members, one is just apart, far from others. When I talk about 2PM, I don't mean Jay Park, but when I think of 2PM, Jaebeom is one of them.

-o-

I hope that you enjoyed my first day with kpop challenge! Feel free to comment! ^__^ We'll see when I'm able to post the next day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Uuu, 2PM (y)
    Ma ei ole neil küll teab mis fänn aga sinu jutt ajas neid küll rohkem kuulama ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. :D Tore siis... xD
    Ja lahe, et sa läbi viitsisid lugeda! :D

    ReplyDelete