Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

As the title says. ^^ I hope you all are doing fine! Hmm... I wanted to say that these year all concerts in Korea were awesome! I've been watching videos for hours. And I have to say that one of the greatest performances was Junsu, Yoseob, Jonghyun and Changmin performance. They performed Bon Jovi's "It's My Life" and Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody". This was awesome. I wish in Estonia were so great year ending shows, too. But it will probably never happen...



I seriously hope that it won't be taken down, because I don't want to search new video and I hate when it says that this video is no longer available.

What else... at first I thought about writing kpop artists that I'm not very found. But I dropped the idea, because... hey, they are still good singers and all. :P

I'm currently sick. Oh... few days ago I finished MSOAN. I didn't like the end, but it was okay, I quess. It's not the best drama I've ever seen, You're Beautiful is deffinetely more entertraining and fun to watch. But still...

I should watch Secret Garden, too. But it's so boring sometimes... And I have no heart to skip that too. Also, I started to read one book, it's really good! "Howl's Moving Castle". I want to watch anime too... :P

Okay, enough for today! Make sure you'll check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment