Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 9: Your favorite k-pop performance

Uwaah, these things have changed so much! When I saved this challenge into my computer, I wrote there some things, but there are only one or two things that are same while I'm writing it here.

Here it is:

Confession of a Friend AND Again & Again


Since it is kind of One Day performance (I mean, 2PM and 2AM together), there are two songs! ^^ I think it pretty awesome live, it is important for me as a fan. :)

At first while reading today's task, I was kind of worried. I really didn't have anything in mind. And I went to youtube, looked around there and I still didn't know what to do. Because... there are so many lives! I thought that I shall post some DBSK live... but I've already written so much about DBSK. Then I thought of Super Junior. And then it suddenly just popped into my mind and I was like... OFCOURSE, THIS IS THE BEST K-POP PERFORMANCE! I really hope that you enjoy it as much as I do! ^^ Or at least if gives you a good impression of 2AM and 2PM together...

Mmmm, I can't help myself about one thing - I love Jaebeom's rap part! So I'll write it down here, too (by the way, I have that special notebook that Kadi made me and there are some things that have given me good impression, are meaningful or just important to me. I also wrote these lyrics down there.):

... even though we're at different places our minds are one
if one person is sick, all 11 are sick together
we'll compete as brothers forever but in this battle, we're on the same side
can you feel it right now, our energy
in the daytime, play happily... at midnight, calm melody
turn around, brothers we got you
there's only twelve hours of difference between us
ONE DAY...

And someone said that time difference between Korea and Seattle are 12 hours too. Oh Jay Jay. Anyways, I adore this performance - everything is perfect on it's own way.

One Day, I truly feel your energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment