Monday, January 3, 2011

'Cause I'm bored

Since I'm bored and looked for some pictures in tumblr, I found some... questions? And I thought that I'll answer to these. They are related to kpop, after all...

CHOOSE A SONG!
Breathe by Miss A OR Breathe by G-Dragon? I would pick... ummm... Oh well... G-Dragon Breathe. I'm almost sure I'd pick this.
Without You by U-KISS OR Without U by 2PM? Huhu... well, DEFFINETELY Without U by 2PM!
Lies by BIG BANG OR Lies by T-Ara? Big Bang - Lies. What a question!


CHOOSE A GROUP! (or solo artist)
BEAST OR MBLAQ? At the moment I would say... BEAST!
BEAST OR SHINee? Since I already decided on BEAST... I'll pick... SHINee. Oh well. Amlost certain this time too... xD
KARA OR SNSD? KARA, for sure!
SNSD OR After School? After School, for sure!! :D
KARA OR T-Ara? Um... Since at the moment I'm listening to Yayaya by T-ara, then T-ara. :D
4Minute OR 2NE1? I HAVE to say 2NE1...
BoA OR Lee Hyori? Umm... Hyori.
Jay Park OR Taeyang? JAY PARK, FOR SURE! :D
Se7en OR Rain? Rain. Rain. Rain! ^^
Son Dambi OR Lee Hyori? Hyori... I don't listen to Son Dambi much.
Outsider OR E.Via? Um.. E.Via. She is different. Cute. I don't listen a lot of their songs, but I have more songs by E.Via. :D
Miss A OR SISTAR? Miss A...
INFINITE OR Teen Top? Hmm... Infinite.


CHOOSE AN IDOL!
Jia from Miss A OR Victoria from F(x)? That's difficult. I somewhat like them both and I somewhat DISLIKE them both. I'd still choose... Victoria!
Junsu from TVXQ OR Junsu from 2PM? Junsu from 2PM!!
HyunA from 4Minute OR CL from 2NE1? CL from 2NE1
Taecyeon from 2PM OR TOP from BIG BANG? Taecyeon. Do I have to explain? XD
Goo Hara from KARA OR Yoona from SNSD? Goo Hara! Goo Hara is awesome! ^^ She is really the person that I'd like to be friends with!
Daesung from BIG BANG OR Onew from SHINee? Onew. Although I don't really like both of them, in person. I like them as a part of their groups. :P
Bom from 2NE1 OR Taeyeon from SNSD? BOM, ofcourse Bom!
Changmin from 2AM OR Changmin from TVXQ? Changmin from TVXQ. It's still my first favourite group... Although D-oppa is a lot like 2AM's Changmin...
Taemin from SHINee OR Dongho from U-KISS? Taemin. Recently I've started to like him a lot. :D
Hyoyeon from SNSD OR Minzy from 2NE1? Minzy, for sure! ^__^
Hongki from FT Island OR Yonghwa from CNBlue? I have to say Yonghwa. I LOVE YONGHWA!!
Kikwang from BEAST OR Taeyang from BIG BANG? Kikwang. I don't like Taeyang at all O_O.
Nana from After School OR Tiffany from SNSD? Nana from After School.
Jokwon from 2AM OR Key from SHINee? Key from SHINee... Sorry sorry sorry sorry Kwon. XD

Well, this was entertraining... :D Let's go with next one!

If you could pick anyone to be your best friend who would you pick?
Out of kpop stars? I'd probably pick... I don't know who. xD Well. Kim Heechul? XD Because Kim Heechul is hilarious!

If you could date any kpop person for a long time who would it be?
Hmm... to date for a long time? Probably... Yonghwa? He seems like the person... :D

What kpop star do you wish was your childhood friend?
Well, I'd pick Taemin probably. we are about same age... and yeah.

Say Snsd and f(x) ask you to join who would you go with?
I'd go with f(x).
Say Kevin (U-kiss) was following you in a mall and was trying to talk to you how would you react?
I'd be surprised and all, but I wouldn't be in my FANGIRL MODE. I'm not so fond on Kevin. xD I'd try to talk him and find out what he is as a person, not as a singer. :P

Well... that was pretty interesting too... And next one again!

What was the first kpop song you ever heard?
It was... song... hmm... I first heard DBSK's Junsu singing but the first SONG I heard was DBSK's Doushite... :) What a memories! I was surprised because it was in Japanese and that's why I started to listen to them in the beginning. :D

What is your favorite boy group, and whos your favorite member/members?
DBSK, for sure. And my favourite member... who would it be... JAEJOONG, ofcourse! There is no other way. :D

What is your favorite girl group, and your favorite member?
I think 2NE1, because it's the only band I know all members from. And I think my favourite is Minzy. But I also really like Goo Hara from KARA. ^^

What group do u dislike? Girl and guys?
Mmm... I don't like SNSD as a group, but I still like their songs... And I don't like Teen Top. Sorry guys!

If you learned a kpop dance, what have u learned recently?
I learned... 2PM's Caby Song. xD Haha... kind of embarassing? I'd love to dance My Ear Candy with Taecyeon, to be honest... xD

What song can you not stop singing?
Bonamana by Super Junior. xD

Who is your ideal kpop guy, and why?
Kim Jaejoong, HE CAN COOK! Unlike me. xD Haha. Actually... I'm not sure... Phah. But oh well... I can't think at the moment. Probably 2PM's Junsu too, he is so saikouuu~ (crazy) at least he was in one video where he had to act how he would calm her girlfriend down. xD
If you could be in any girl/guy group, which one would you be in?
In After School? Just saying... because I kind of would like to know how Uee is in real life. And I think that Kahi is an amazing person! ^^
What is your favorite korean food?
Galbiii~~~!

Whoaa, that was hard. I had to think a lot. :D And the last one for today:

Who was the first Korean Band you heard?
Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Who's the most recent Korean Band you've heard?
...that... Dal Shabet. What a name!

Who's your favorite Korean band?
DBSK, for sure! ^^

Name 6 other Bands you Like:
Super Junior, 2PM, Big Bang, BEAST, D-NA

Are you a fangirl/boy?
I'm a BIG fangirl. xD

If yes, of Who?
I'm big fangirl of mostly everyone. xD

Do you learn the dances?
Not really. Don't have time for this.

Do you like Super Junior?
Ofcourse I do!

What's your favourite SuJu song?
BONAMANA. HEETEUK! XD

Do you like hip hop groups or non hip hip?
I like both...

What's the first Korean song you heard?
Doushite... - DBSK. But in Korean language? Well... Haru Haru by Big Bang. ^^

What's the last song you heard?
Big Bang - Oh My Friend!

Have you ever been to any Korean concerts?
No. :( But I won tickets to MAMA. :)

What would you do if you saw any Korean idol walking down the street in your town?
I'd go to him/her and ask if this was real and then probably cry. I tend to cry A LOT.

Which K-Idol are you most in love/lust with?
Haha, that's embarassing. xD

Which three idols would you most love to meet in person?
Jaejoong. Taecyeon. Mika.

Three things you would like to say to/ask them?
JAEJOONG: 1) Really, is/was YunJae ever real? 2) Do I have pretty hands? 3) Please hug me, okay? TAECYEON: 1) Are you really THAT big SNSD's fan? 2) Let's dance My Ear Candy together, okay? 3) Picture together, okay? SUHOON (MIKA): 1) Can you please say "Jongmal gwenchanayo"? (I LOVE THAT PHRASE!!) 2) You truly look like a vampire! 3) Hug, okay?

18. Which three idols can you relate to most?
HYUNSEUNG - I'm often confused. Other member laugh at him. He is quiet. He is like me. YONGHWA - I act like him. Quite often. I think. JONGHYUN - SHINee Jonghyun. He is quite quiet. I'm too. He is AB. I can be crazy sometimes as well. :P

19. Which three Korean songs do you constantly replay?
Huhu... F.Cuz - Friends Graduation/Wanna Be Your Love, OP.One - Up Down and... GD & TOP - High High

Do you have any idols as your background?
Yeap. And there is Taecyeon at the moment.

Which idol would you most like to get fashion/makeup advice from?
Taecyeon... xD Actually... I don't know. 2NE1?

Do you read K-Idol fan fanfiction?
YEAP, ofcourse. I love YunJae. xD

What is your favourite K-Idol related dream?
The one... where there were Jang Geun Suk (Tae Kyung) and Yonghwa (Shin Woo). :D

No comments:

Post a Comment