Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 7: A k-pop song that makes you cry

Every time I listen to this song, it makes me cry. Already first 10 seconds makes me cry. I just tried watcing live and on 0:40 I was crying... well... a lot! And I think that I never get over it. Because when I listen to it, it feel like my heart is going to break, like everything is going to end. It's just... hurting me so badly. The song is

YOU'RE MY MELODY


I hope that somewhere is someone that shares the same feeling. There are times when I feel like I'm too sensitive to all this, but what can I do... nothing. Because well. DBSK just means so much to me and I can't help but to feel extremely sad. Even now. And I'm sure that in the future too. It's really hard to listen DBSK songs for me. For example, I may cry while listening to Love In The Ice too.

But... You're My Melody is just special to me. It's like... my little secret. I can't listen to it, because I cry. But I want to listen to it. It feels like this is my song, only my. I don't know why it feels like this. Sometimes it's annoying - I can't listen to my favourite song without crying. I've tried, a lot. But every time I reach in the middle or somewhere like this, I just give up. Because I think that crying isn't good.

Just... the voices. The emotion. It's something that I can't describe.

Once in one forum there was a question. That what is the song that you would like to sing with your favourite idol. And I picked this.

Because You're My Melody is my special song.

4 comments:

  1. Miks ma pole seda varem kuulnud? o.O
    See on nii ilus~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hea, et sa seda nüüdki kuulsid. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it's one of the best^^
    Such a sweet melody.
    I could listen to it for hours.
    Btw I sometimes get the feeling too haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    It's just awesome, isn't it. ^^

    ReplyDelete