Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 11: Your favorite k-pop music video

Well, this was even kind of easy for me. There are a lot of MVs that I love, but there is one that I always call my favourite MV. And what's more... it's not a lot of people's favourite MV. Even when they pick this band as their favourte or do that particular band's challenge, I haven't seen that someone picks this as their favourite. Here you are:

DBSK - WRONG NUMBER


Why I like this? Well, I can list all points while watching this, just a moment!

  • Their dancing at the beginning - isn't it just AWESOME?!
  • Their clothes are pretty awesome too.
  • Then there is Yunho calling for a moment - God, he looks so good!
  • Junsu's voice is great at the beginning, gives a good feeling.
  • Yoochun looks kind of cute. And the next moment he is tired, he looks amazing.
  • And then suddenly Changmin with his fresh voice starts to sing. Although he IS bit funny, moving his head so fast.
  • Then the chorus part - again some epic dancing.
  • And finally a close-up of Jaejoong for a moment, like introducing characters one by one. Camera work is enjoyable too.
  • And Yunho starts to sing. With his distinctive voice.
  • And then Jaejoong dances in the front! And finally I can see him more!
  • He is on the floor and there is a glass of vine. And phone. That's the best part of this MV!
  • Some more dancing.
  • A car! There is written TVXQ1. I love that car!
  • And Changmin part! Me likes it a lot.
  • Then my most loved song part - Jaejoong raps! That is just amazing. I will never get tired of it!
  • And look where he puts the phone! On the glass. The MV is so perfect all together.
  • Yunho's best rap. And you know... I count that as a YunJae moment. Yunho is beautiful there. Not like Jae, but different.
  • I can't get over - Mickys haircut is so nice!
  • And the ending - perfect.
That's all. But look how much I can love in a video that is actually pretty short. I love DBSK and it's the most awesome video. I was totally obsessed with it, when I discovered it. And it gives so much to the song too. :)

Wrong Number. But I wouldn't mind if one of then would call me by accident.

It is The Perfect Video!

-o-

Anyway - there are two days in this challenge that are exactly the same. So... is there anything I could write instead of repeating this particular post? I'm looking forward to your ideas! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment