Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 12: The very first k-pop song you’ve ever heard

Well, I think it may be cheating, but still. Because the first song that I ever heard was:

DBSK - Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Natte Shimattandarou


Why it is cheating? Because it is in Japanese. But it was still from k-pop group. If I have to say the first Korean song, then it would be DBSK's "O" or Big Bang's "Haru Haru". Because I don't remember which one I saw first out of these two.

Anyway, in that video, there are some of famous Japanese actors that my sister has seen a lot in dramas or somewhere. She is bigger Japanese drama fan than me, so yeah. It's pretty beautiful song. I like it a lot. And I posted some time ago it's live in here too, look it up if you want. Haha, actually, this song makes me cry now, too. But mostly while watcing lives or things like that. Yeah, I can't help it.

The story: I watched Dangerous Love and then, when I had found out that DBSK is really a band, I searched for their songs in 4shared.com. And then I downloaded few of their songs, but there was an English title: "Why I like you..." so I thought it was in Korean. And while I was going to sleep, I remembered that I had this new song in my mp3 player and I hadn't listened to it. So I took it with me and before falling asleep I listened to it. The moment the song started I got up, ran to my sister and said that: THEY SING IN JAPANESE TOO, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Because at that time I was a great fan of Japan, animes and mangas. :D So yeah. And next day I searched a lot of their videos more...

But Big bang - it was thanks to one user in interpals.net. She had a pictures of a boy band there and I thought - whoa, they look kind of pretty. And I read that it was somekind of Big Bang... And Haru Haru? I was really HUH? So I searched it up in youtube and listened to it a little. It didn't give me a big impression, but slowly, from time to time I got back on youtube and watched it several more times...

Oh, I love writing about my first connections with k-pop.

DBSK - Why I like you SO MUCH? ^__^

-o-

Oh, and I've decided what to write when there is the same question as the last one was. ;) Expect it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment