Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 13: A k-pop group you dislike and why

It's a topic that can hurt fans, so hopefully you won't read it if you are the type to get hurt easily. And it's not a easy decision, too. But still, I decided to write about the topic. I strongly hope that you won't be mad at me. :) It's just my opinion.

Firstly, I'm going to talk about the k-pop guy group that I dislike and it is

TEEN TOP


Here is one of their latest songs. I have to say, that I TOTALLY LIKE THE SONG! It's catchy and all. But I don't like that they are so young and their voices are kind of week, really! Just listen the parts without auto-tune! Auto-tune can make wonders, but I have to say that there is a tone in their voices that I don't like at all. I don't know much about their personalities, too. But I have a feeling that they aren't INTO k-pop yet. They are new group and too young to have that WOW effect like some new mands have. There is a lot of room for improvement! So maybe I'm going to change my opinion in the future. Look forward to it, if you happen to like these boys. And if you want to change my mind - give me a reason! I'm willing to watch videos and pictures, honestly. ^^

And now I'm going to write about k-pop girl group that I dislike. It is

SNSD


This is just a random, well known MV. The important thing is that: I LIKE THEIR MUSIC, THEIR SONGS! But what I don't like are some members. Well, actually their... character. That would be accurate.

Well, I've watched quite many videos of them, shows with them in it. And no matter how hard I try, I can't bring myself to like some of the members. I won't say names, because it's like... accusing.

SNSD members are lovely and nice, but some of them are arrogant (or is it just me?). For example I've seen one of them singing and acting in a variety show. She was highly praised and all, but to me, it was too fake and there were LOTS OF MOMENTS where she was so confused and didn't to anything, she wasn't in her role. And trust me, I've learnt acting so I know. It feels like she is the one that can't handle critique. And there are others as well - wanting to be best and using not so good methods for it. To be honest, in every variety show where some members of SNSD attend, I feel annoyed. And I'm not the person to judge people by first impression.

But once again - I think that there is high possibility for me to really start liking them, even the members that I'm not very found of at the moment.

Teen Top & SNSD - fighting! I know you can do better! ^^

4 comments:

  1. Ma arvan, et tean, kellest sa räägid SNSD puhul.
    Mul on ka igast muljeid jäänud.
    (Aga ma loodan, et sa Sunnyt väga ei vihka, sest ta on ainuke SNSD member, kes mulle tõsiselt meeldib)
    Aga ma austan sinu arvamust eriti sellepärast, et sa vähemalt üritad ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma ei vihka neist kedagi, ausalt, lihtsalt mõni neist ei meeldi mulle. Või noh, tegelikult üsna paljud. :P Ja kui sa Sunny kohta teada tahad ausalt, siis... ega ta mulle just väga ei istu, aga pole hullu. :)
    Need inimesed, kes kritiseerivad ega vaevu nagu mõtlemagi või proovima, on kõige hullemad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T_T
    I knew this had to come : D

    ReplyDelete