Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 15: A k-pop song that reminds you of someone you miss

Well. This was the hard one. Actually, there were many contestants. But finally I decided. But I don't want to write that person's name here, so lets call that person The Person X (Like in Liar Game, haha XD). But the song is

CN BLUE - I'm A Loner


You want to know why? Well, there is actually a very simple reason. The Person X didn't like kpop music. Well... most of it The Person X didn't like. But once I told to The Person X about CN BLUE, a band that sang a lot in English. It was before their debute... right after the You're Beautiful. Well, and The Person X promised to check out their songs. I didn't have The Person X's answer on the question that did The Person X liked it or not. But when CN Blue had their Woetoriya song and music video, I showed it to The Person X.

The Person X told me that it was actually pretty good, although it was in Korean so The Person X won't listen to it. Anyway. I don't even know why, but sometimes I miss The Person X. Seriously. And I miss The Person X as my friend. Because yeah... sometimes it was really interesting to talk to The Person X.

Whoa, this post must be confusing.

But anyway, I think that CN Blue is awesome - they were so long on top of my most played 25 songs in iTunes. Enjoy!

Woetoriya, woetoriya~.

No comments:

Post a Comment