Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 14: A k-pop song that makes you smile

Since I'd do everything to push my homework away, I'm here to tell you about the k-pop song that makes me smile. ^^ It's good question. And when I saw that, I just knew the answer. (Hehe, actually it's next day already!)

XING - Hi-Five


This song is just too amazingly cute. They look cute too. I discovered Xing thanks to D-NA, because they were at first part of that group. And the first MV I watched was that... and I totally fell in love with it.

It has a happy feeling in it and it makes me feel lot of better too. When I'm having hard times, with school or something like that, I always watch that MV before falling to sleep. And it's like... like a magic! I always get to sleep peacefully. :)

Most of Xing songs are kind of sad, well, maybe not My Girl, but others are. It's so weird to think that so many idols have been in Xing that now are in different groups... I wonder what they think when they see these videos. Oh, I wanted to write here about two my favourite parts of the song and MV too.

AND... Hyunmin's voice is so awesome. I start to like it more and more besides Suhoon's! The first one is somewhere around... after the rap part, around... 2:08. When Mika starts to sing alone, that one phrase... JUST TOO GOOD! And the second part I really love is around 2:57, where Hyunmin sings and Mika kind of... repeats it while putting his hand on Hyunmin's shoulder! It's so cute and I love their voices. Anyway, it's totally the song that makes me smile!

Hi five again, fly high again~.

No comments:

Post a Comment