Monday, March 21, 2011

Offtopic

Hey! It's been a while when I wrote something else than posted about my kpop challenge. I think that it is fun, but I really thought that I'd write something other as well.

At the moment I'm thinking of changing the blog layout. That would be interesting, right? I really love Jaejoong and all, but I think that I want something... lighter. And I'm not patient enough to do it by myself so I think I'm searching some layouts made by professionals. ^o^ I hope that I can finish it by the end of today... But we will see. I probably discover something much more interesting to do and then my plan falls apart. x) But oh well...

Anyway, I will put here some new videos that I love, too!


I love this! And I hope that this video won't be taken down. I hate when there are things like this in my blog!


This is cute too. And it makes me feel much better when I don't feel well or when I have a bad mood. Keke. x) I have a terrible headache at the moment by the way... I seriously hope that it gets better soon...


Kyah, I'm totally obsessed. But okay. I'll go and youtube some more! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment