Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 23: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is underrated

Well, hey hey! It's been a while, isn't it?

So finally I'm here again to tell you about k-pop idol who in my opinion is underrated. Well, actually I picked a k-pop group, because... well. I could write about E.Via, who is amazing rapper, but I don't know much about her, so I picked something that is more familiar to me. ^o^

So, here it is:

Dae Guk Nam Ah or The BOSS

Why? But that's really simple. I love their songs. I'm truly their fan. The Boss' forum is the only one that I frequently visit to. Because they are awesome. But they are really underrated in my opinion. Allkpop don't write about them often. Even new girlgroups etc got more attention. Or... people in the army! Well, I don't know about tokyohive, but since The Boss is Korean group after all, I expect to read about them from allkpop... But instead I have to search for news myself from forum or from one facebook account. Also, it seems to me that The Boss' fans are really friendly! They aren't into fandom fights etc...


Probably people look down on The Boss because members were previously Xing members, but I think that it is wrong. D-NA's music is complitely different from their music in Xing days. And also, their entertrainment is going to debute another group. They just... like... sent The Boss to Japan (called Daikoku-Danji there) and that's it. To me, they are the second favourite group after DBSK (with 5 members). Also, I have to admit that they are little bit similiar, but I don't see similiarity between Karam and Jaejoong, as many people do. So it kind of annoys me when someone says that. And I might get little angry. Although I try to hide it. XD


D-NA is someone I treasure in my heart. They are special to me. I'm always really careful with topics related to them. Because they are unreal, so far far away and so kind. Every member is so kind that it is unbelievable. Really. I've read many stories and I can't stop thinking that they deserve much more attention from everyone. :)


Here is their newest Japanese PV (last three pictures are from there, too, or to be honest, from their PV making):


D-NA, The BOSS, Daikoku-Danji~. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment