Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 25: K-pop Related Things That I Have

Actually this was your favourite k-pop music video. Again. So I just changed it to K-pop related things that I have at home. So now I have to make pictures!

My collection

The first thing is G-Dragon's poster which I got from Linda. (A lot of things are from her actually... :D)
I'm sorry for the picture's bad quality, but my camera didn't have any battery left and that's why I had to made pictures with my phone. Anyway. GD is my Big Bang's bias as well! :)

And here is another poster, again from Linda-sama, SHINee:
You can't imagine my happiness when I received that one! :P

And here are some stickers of ones that Yeonji sent me over an year ago:
It's not finished, because I'm too lazy. XD But you can still understand what it is.

And here is the Bromide magazine. (It's not picture made by me, because I forgot it. xD)
I ordered it from ebay.com and I got it thanks to Kadi, who allowed me to use her credit card. :P And thanks to this magazine I also got You're Beautiful (Minami Shineyo) poster!
It's probably the best drama ever! :D

And then some SHINee again. When we performed in Ugala for the very first time, Krissu and Elis gave me a chocolate which was wrapped into this:
And there were some encouraging messages on too! It's on my wall now. :D

So what else... Well, it's not mine actually, because it was a gift for my sister, but here you go - SUPER JUNIOR!
It's their It's You poster! I like it a lot~!

Here is the Dong Bang Shin Ki's T-shirt that I got for my birthday:
Sorry, it was too dark and I wasn't clever enough to put the light on. xD Okay, actually I was just too lazy, again.

And here is my awesome BEAST Gikwang's shirt that Kady made me for Christmas:
It's really nice and comfortable! :D

And here is my Junior magazine that Yeonji sent me with Japanese Seventeen Magazine!
That girl is an angel! My personal angel. :D

And here is again Linda's present for me: SHINee's mini album!
My reaction while receiving it was really funny. I just recently talked about this with Kadi... :D

And my other penpal, Hyun Sun sent me this SNSD's album!
I had just told her that I like their Oh! a lot. :D And when I received tha package, I found this! :D

And my birthday present from Linda last year was:
I even cried! Because DBSK means so much to me! :D

And lastly, I have white Corby phone!
I couldn't take a photo of it while I was taking photos with it, so I just took this picture from internet. It IS related to kpop! They used Corby phones in You're Beautiful and 2PM made a CF for it too! ^^ I used my phone in MAMA relay video too! ^o^ That was a present from my family last year.

Well, that's about it for now. I wish I had more things though... xD

Bye-bye~!

4 comments:

  1. I need that SuJu poster D:
    Well, I need anything related to kpop D::

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY. XD I'd love to live in a kpop shop or sth. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww it's so cute of you that you hanged that poor paper we gave you onto the wall haha ^__^

    ReplyDelete