Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 18: A k-pop idol you wish was your younger sibling

That question was problematic. Because mostly k-pop idols are older than me. And I only just yesterday decided. Although some of things asked I've already figured out a long time ago. :D So I chose

IU

Why? Well, she seems to be so adorable and lovely girl. She is exactly 3 days younger than me, as a matter of fact. Hehe, I always complain that no one has birthday near my birthday. :D

Actually, I didn't like IU at first. But when I started to look more her videos and stuff, I thought that she is really nice. And if she was my younger sibling, I could totally take some fashion advice of her. x) I think that it would be possible for us to get alond well, although I'm pretty sure that I would argue with her too. Bu anyway, we could be almost twins, because my birthday is on 13th May, her birthday is on 16th May.

I have one question! In my opinion, she looks a lot like Hermione Granger (Emma Watson) here. Is it just me? :D

She is a good singer and I admire her a lot. So I could ask her to sing for me. Oh, and if we were sisters, I should have good voice too. And then I'd learn piano or something and then we could cover all awesome songs. Heh, I can imagine it really well. xD And I would honestly like to be sisters with her, not friends. I'm not sure, why, to be honest. ;P

Anyway~.

Have a good Marshmallow!

1 comment: