Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 21: Your favorite picture of your girl k-pop bias

Although I thought that it's going to be reallt hard, it wasn't. And I told that I'm going to do my Russian homework... Yeah. I do cound posting here as doing my homework. And Y U not woting? ^_- Please do it! Anyways...

Miss A: Min
I really wanted to find a photoshoot picture for this. And I did! Actually I watched a lot of her pictures. And I was really shocked how different she looked in past! Like... really! If I tell you honestly, I wouldn't recognise her if you showed me a picture of her past. But in my opinion it's a huge positive point. That she is able to change a lot~!

Hehe, there were actually some other pictures as well that I liked a lot. But since it says my favourite picture I'm going to stick with that one. ^o^

I hope that you like this too~. At least as much as I do.

Cute~, cute~ Min~!

No comments:

Post a Comment