Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 22: Your favorite picture of your favorite k-pop group

And hello! It's been a while. Well, I have two pictures actually. And some more... Well, because I like lot of pictures. But I think these are the most awesome ones and they show (kind of) why I like them. ^o^

2PM~!

Soo... aren't they just awesome dancers? I love the emotion that they show in every single one of their performances! I really respect them for it. ^o^ It is hard to describe these little things I see as important for me...

And the other picture is that:


Why? But ofcourse because it never fails to make me laugh. xD From the first second of Wild Bunny I smile like an idiot. :D And until the very end I'm excited and all. :) It is te best cure for bad mood or sadness. And there is Jay too, he makes several things much more crazy than they would be otherways. :P And once Gerda sent me a letter and he had drawn 2PM members as bunnies. Totally cute~!

My wild bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment