Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 17: A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling

Whoa! That was something very very difficult again! But still, I somehow managed to pick. Although I'm not 100% certain about that one...

WOO HYUNMIN

I know, I know. It is totally surprising, isn't it? Well, it did surprise me as well. But there is an explanation actually. I really like Woo Hyunmin. I'd like him to be my older sibling (he is two years older than me, so... 19? Or 20 in Korea). Because I feel that he is the person that I admire. If he was my older brother, I'd totally say that I want to be like him. He has that image. He is calm and serious mostly.


Since Xing days, he has amazing voice and all that. I also feel like he could be a good friend. And having a sibling as a friend is a big plus! I would really listen to him and all that.

Haha, at first I actually thought that I will pick Kim Heechul. xD But that would be totally like... I'd be scared of him. x) But with Hyunmin, I'd rather say: he would be the sibling I could be really proud of. :)


Hyunmin-oppa, I'd call him like that. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment