Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 19: Your favorite interview of a k-pop idol or group

I'm going to be a little chater for this, too, because I'm posting one video of my favourite k-pop group interwiev and other of k-pop idol interview. Because I managed to find the other one finally! :P

2PM - How to make up with an angry girlfriend?


I really really couldn't stop laughing. I've watchend it like 25+ times and I don't get tired of it. I think that Junsu was even too sweet. Chansung was cute. xD And Jaebeom... Well, he is Jay. I bet he left his brain home again. XD Anyway, he was hilarious! And Nichkhun... XD Hahahahha. And the MCs were awesome as well. I really wish that I can see that kind of acting from other members of 2PM as well!

And the second one is...

Jaejoong - All About DBSK



For this, I'm firstly sorry for the bad quality. But nevertheless. I like how Jaejong talks. It's like... he is sharing his heard. It's nice. Lovely. And I really started to feel sad again because of DBSK......... Anyway, this will be my favourite interview with a k-pop idol forever! ♥

Saranghaeyo~! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment