Monday, October 25, 2010

Saint o'clock

So yeah. I had to make this special blog for kpop videos and such, although I'm really really really sure that I'll write about these things in my main blog as well. Just... I don't want to put there videos etc, because I just feel that it's better this way - when they are separated.

One really important thing is that DO not please mind my poor English, because I know that it's not as good as someone else's. So yeah. Basically... you can still understand, don't you?

Well, let's get started with this, special kpop blog. xD I'm sure that someday I'll delete this as well (because I deleted my two previous ones, one was for drama and anime and second was for star-pictures. So...).

I'm not the biggest fanatic of kpop (although some people may say so). I don't read ALL NEWS from allkpop, but sometimes, there are things that I'm more interested and want to share. So here is the one thing - 2AM's comeback teasers! There are two MV teasers and I'll add them both here:





The second teaser is the first one here and the first one is the second one here. I'm too lazy to change it. x)

Actually, I've never been really really great fan of 2AM. Yes, I love ther songs and all, but I'm not obsessed with them. I like 2PM more than 2AM... but one thing that I'm amazed - 2AM has two images. They can be oh so crazy! Like, really! When they did Abracadabra mv with 2PM... and now, they are so sad and beautiful and totally into their story that's behind this MV. So I think that they are really good idols - they can be what they need to be.

Hopefully I'm not dissaponted in full MV, from time to time, it happens to be like this. But anyway, we will find it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment