Monday, October 25, 2010

It's out!

Soooo, here it is! 2AM's MV! I watched it right when it was out, but I was to lazy to post here... so, here you go:


This is "Like Crazy" MV. And here you go, "You Wouldn't Answer My Calls" MV:


And actually, I love their song - With or Without U! It has a good feeling, it reminds me of something, though I'm not sure what... xD I'm happy for 2AM, anyway! I think it's possible to be great 2AM fan as well... :D We will see, what's going to happen.

Oh, about me watching these videos: when they cry, they are so pretty! I must say that I feel most sad when I see Seul Ong. It's like... he is crying from his heart, totally. The second, longer MV... it was like a movie for me! I noticed that for some parts I even held my breath! What a feeling it was... Anyway, yeah. It was SO interesting to watch! I didn't get bored. Sometimes I do, when I watch MVs... but not this time.

Anyway - all their songs are sad. And I read little bit of one fanfiction, by accident. I don't know... it was just so random, but I read it. It was from 2oneday'd forum. And it was about Jaebeom, leaving 2PM. And I totally started to cry, thinking that WHAT THE HECK is wrong with me. Anyway... I got over. Quickly. Because I closed the fic. :P

Also, I started to watch one drama, "Bad Familiy". I wanted to watch "Attack on the Pin-Up Boys" actually, but I have already seen it, so I picked another where Kim Heechul played. So... yeah. It is soooooo goood! And funny. XD Heechul is adorable. Or adorkable. It made me feel so much better:


Have a happy day~. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment