Wednesday, October 27, 2010

About SNSD

About SNSD or Girls Generation... Well, I can't say that I'm big fan of theirs. I like some of their songs, but actually I think that in Korea, there are many many more talented girl groups than SNSD. And there are some more reasons why I don't like them. Well, actually I have nothing against them as a group, but I don't like some of the members. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

I'm currently listening to their new mini album songs. And... well, I'm not impressed. When Gee and Genie and Oh! were really hits, Hoot is boring. I can listen this song, but I don't remember it even one minute after finishing it. It isn't... how would I say... catchy? The best song out of these five (Hoot, Mistake, Best Friend, Wake Up and Snowy Wish) was probably Wake Up. Because I wasn't bored while listening to this. I have SNSD's Oh! album at home. It's quite good, but there are still some songs that I don't like at all. So Girls Generation, for me, they have both really good and very bad songs. They are somewhere in middle - not best and not worst. But yeah, Oh!, Gee and Genie were really catchy, also Echo for example. But not new songs. Although... one good thing is that Hoot is different from kpop songs thesedays.

It's so awkward to think that once I only listened to DBSK. I miss these days. I wouldn't be sad now. I even had a dream today, when all DBSK was together. It hurst. Oh I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment