Friday, October 29, 2010

I wonder

I discovered a teaser for new Chinese drama, Youth Melody. Here it is:

Well, actually it's only Heechul's part, but still! In this drama, there will be both him and Zhou Mi. Sadly, I don't know much about it, but the Sorry Sorry part sounded really funny. xD Looked too, ofcourse. Hopefully it will be a good drama, giving us lot of laugh. :) I must really have my eyes open for new information about this. :P

Also... it was SNSD's comeback stage today and SHINee's goodbye stage. I feel kind of sad because SM Entertrainment blocked these two groups from reporters etc. IF you want more informantion, please visid allkpop.com for daily news! It's good page and you get the information fastest from there. I really appreciate the ones in charge of this. Also, they have now another page, for Japanese music (and anime too). I'll put the address right here: tokyohive.com. So check this out too! I don't know much about Japanese music, I'm much more into Korean, so I'm not visiting this place, but it's really good too!

I must say that I watched 2PM Back Stage. xD It was really funny, they are dorks, fooling arund. But that's why I love them so so much. I love them anyway, actually, but it's just another good point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kESzvh831E&feature=player_embedded#! - it is the youtube address for their backstage. It will be taken down soon I think, that's why I don't want to add it as a video. :P But if you hurry up...

Isn't Taecyeon's Terminator pose HILARIOUS? Ofcourse, other's are funny as well! Please - support 2PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment