Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bunch of new things

Since yesterday, it's so many new things that I have to mention!

For example... I thought that I'll start with three new MV's, but I will talk about M! Countdown now. It was 2010 MAMA Special, so it was two hours long. And all bands (I think) performed two songs! I just finished watching 2PM... Anyway, I didn't watch all performances, but still. And now I have few things to say: at first, about BEAST. They were amazing! They performed Breath (Soom) and Shock. Shock was the one I watched first. And it was so awesome! The second too! Their energy... it was amazing! I totally loved it! Secondly, I watched 2AM's performances, it was their comeback after all. And it was overwhelming... I mean, so many feelings! SO... SO beautiful! I'm totally amazed by their wonderful voices! And I also checked out 2PM's I'll be back and... taramtaramtaram... HEARTBEAT! So good! I missed their Heartbeat performances! The ending was especially awesome! Well, here is link to these videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/BigBangSHINeeWorld5

And now... new MVs! There was now English version for "Let's Go", but I won't put this here. I love Korean version more, but yeah. Check it out yourself if you want to see. G20 - Let's Go. (G20 means Group of 20).

But there was SNSD's Hoot MV too. Here it is (agh, why is my computer slow, or maybe why does youtube have so many users. xD):


I told before that it's not a catchy song, but I was so wrong. :D With MV, it totally kept going on and on in my hear after I finished it. It's a conclusive proof that MV's are needed to make song better and more interesting.

As many my friends know, I don't like Shiwon at all, so I kind of disliked the video after all. It was interesting, but I didn't have the feeling that OH SO AWESOME! And sometimes, I didn't like SNSD member's clothes too. But I quess that's just my problem...

So second video is here, Girl's Day - Nothing Lasts Forever:


At first, I was like... hmmm, pictures of it seems to be interesting, but I don't know... it's Girl's Day after all and I'm not big fan of them. So I thought that weather at all I should watch it. Anyway, I finally did and I didn't regret! First, the beginning was odd for me, I didn't know if I like it or don't, but chorus part was nice! Then I read comments of it and someone told that the beginning had a nice feeling, it was different from usual kpop and I was like... well, that's true! So I watched it second time too, it felt much better. :) I really like this! It was interesting and all. I liked it more than Girls Generation one.

Oh, and one more thing, which is kind of funny... I quess. Well, I laughed a lot, but still. It was weird too. :D Allkpop, there was one news about the CRAZIEST fangirl. And I must admit - she was the craziest fangirl! At least on that 2PM's fansigning evend. So, check it out:


Even though I think it's soo awesome opportunity to meet them, it's also bit rude! I mean... yeah. :D But it was really funny! When she told that: oh, it's tiring. xD Or when Junho yelled "OPPA" back to here...

That's it, for now! Feel free to comment. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment