Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some good dance tutorials

Isn't it difficult to find a nice dance tutorial for some kpop songs? Well, I've found one Youtube user who has uploaded some pretty good tutorials, considering she is doing this al herself not with group. So I suggest you to learn the base of dance, watch some live's or MVs or other tutorials and you have mastered a kpop dance! ^^ This is also how I learned BEAST Beautiful. :)


This is not the uploader who makes the tutorials, she is one Korean girl who uploades these videos on her dance blog and totally another person uploads them to Youtube, so you shouldn't comment "hey, do _____ tutorial". Okay? ^^ Anyway, I think that she is pretty good dancer and she does really a lot! :) And her tutorials are simple and easy to follow too!

Please let me know if there are some more people like her, channels like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment