Thursday, January 19, 2012

I AM. UCC project. SM TOWN

So SMTOWN had another user created contest. Or project. They wanted fans to make videos for their new movie I AM. It had to be a support cheer video, dance or song cover. Since I'm not too good with those two last things, I picked the easiest one - cheering my favourites! And although it's not deep and long, I think that gives a pretty nice idea of what KPOP is for me.



I was debating with myself - should I put it here or not? But since too many people don't follow this, mostly people follow my Estonian one, I thought that I might as well do it. :) My talking is awful, just skip this or something. xD

Also, I was sure that I'm going to write about United Cube concert that I went, in English too. But I didn't. So if someone wants to hear about this and don't know Estonian, just let me know. I'm more than happy to obsess over it. Again and again and again.

4 comments:

  1. WAAAH! *_* Nii mahe :D Omg... lihtsalt nii mahe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. xD Ma ei peagi nüüd vist piinlikusest maa alla vajuma? :D Aitäh.

      Delete