Friday, July 15, 2011

Being bored

I thought that I should review MV's I've watched here, but instead I did it in my other blog, which is in Estonian. But yeah... Maybe I'll review next ones here. :P I mean, there are so many of them and I'd like to say a lot about each.

I was wondering... I've wrote down many me and kpop related things, like facts or so. xD Some of them are pretty funny, but I'm not sure of whether I should post them here or not. Though it would probably be interesting and fun to read. I've seen many many users done that in livejournal. I've rediscovered livejournal and started to read more fanfictions from there. Though mostly YunJae ones, but also Beast... I'd like to read one long and interesting Beast fanfiction, but I'm not really good in searching stuff like that. :( Well, what can I doo...

Also, I took part on M&D UCC Contest. This was fail, but I'll still add my video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment