Sunday, December 19, 2010

A little obsession

Well, it's not so little. :D But I really really wanted to... tell about my favourites. xD My favourite persons this time. I feel kind of nostalgic at the moment, so please forgive me. :)

Since I discovered kpop music, there is one and only Kim Jaejoong. I can't really tell how much I love him. :D Isn't it weird that I say I love an idol? Well... I think it is, but still. I just can't help myself.
I don't know actually, what to write about him. He is... hmm. I'm so happy that I found DBSK. Dong Bang Shin Ki. Haha, that's funny, how long it actually took for me to study all their names. Because it was hard - first Korean people ever. And the language! That was really weird for me at the beginning. I didn't understand how can it be soo different from Japanese. Actually, I think that I started to listen to DBSK at first a lot because they sang in Japanese too. But then I thought that Korean songs are pretty awesome too.

I wonder if I ever get over Jaejoong. xD Here is one amazing live by DBSK:

I cry and cry when I watch this. Because it's too beautiful.

Second person that I wanted to write about is Ok Taecyeon. Recently I've started to like him a lot! Like, really really much! Even though I feel quilty, I loved Wooyoung, now I like Taec a lot more. :D Sometimes. But sometimes I have doubts. xD
There is something in him that I dislike, but that's why I love him. :D Weird? I know. I am. :D I have to say that he is perfectly not perfect and that makes him perfect for me. Yeap, you don't have to understand it. When I first started to listen to 2PM, I liked all of them. I couldn't pick a favourite, but now I can. Hm... first time when Gerda asked me, who do I like best, I said Taecyeon. Then it changed to Woo and Junsu and now he is back~. :D

Third one... Lee Suhoon. That wonderful singer! I just... agh, I have a feeling that I rediscovered DBSK.
There were people who said that in Dae Guk Nam Ah, there is someone called "little Jaejoong". He is Karam, Park Hyunchul. At first I thought that I like him, but not really. I... well, it's the same as with Onew. There is something really cute and lovely in him and that's why I can't stand him. But I like them both as the part of group they belong. But Mika, Mika... he has such an amazing voice. At first I thought it is gentle and all, but actually, it isn't. Jaejoong's voice is gentle. He is different. He is awesome. I can keep watching somewhat boring MVs again again and again and again, because he is in there and I can't get enough.

This is XING MV. Suhoon was in that group once, along with other D-NA members. I really like Hyunmin as well. Hyunmin is different, awesome. :)

Well, thats about it for know. I really wanted to tell these things. I wanted to write about these things. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment